Finance Business Partner
Matrixport is Asia’ fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with business departments
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations and full-set of accounts of the company;
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations, including SFRS and IFRS;
- Prepare and review financial statements and reports, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records and ensure timely reporting;
- Provide financial analysis and advice to management on business operations, financial performance, and budgeting;
- Work closely with other departments to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information;
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in commercial accounting Independent, quick learner with demonstrated leadership skills
- Visionary and strategic thinker with a proven track record for growing operations in a challenging economic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application
- Creative and proactive approach to problem solving
- Effectively bilingual, able to speak and write in fluent Mandarin, English