Settlement Officer (Senior/Assistant Manager/Manager)- Singapore
Matrixport is Asia’ fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Managing and supporting various aspects of the organization’s business activities and counterparty relationships;
- Opening and managing the organization’s crypto currency (sub) accounts / wallets held in platforms of various counterparties;
- Handling and approving payment instructions raised by business partners; verifying and cross-checking payment amounts and counterparties’ wallet information;
- Completing payment processes, releasing funds to counterparties, ensuring due diligence on processes and procedures;
- Operating with teamwork and flexibility, sometimes during evening hours or weekends/public holidays to liaise with counterparties from different time-zones;
- Supporting month-end reporting processes.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of experience in treasury, banking operations / middle-office and/or payments processing;
- Strong knowledge and experience in treasury, trade settlements and funds movement processes;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Diligent and detail-minded;
- Team player with demonstrated ability to communicate and partner with internal / external parties;
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is advantageous, due to need to work closely with Mandarin as well as English speaking stakeholders.