Customer Service Specialist
Matrixport is Asia’ fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism and in accordance with company policies/guidelines;
- Handle the end-to-end onboarding of new client accounts, collect all relevant information, and manage the client onboarding experience;
- Monitor the Email, Zowie, Telegram, and other channels as required
- Assist in updating FAQ / Solutions documentation;
- Work closely with various internal partners (including Sales, Business Units, and Marketing teams) in different regions when necessary;
- Be diligent in attending training sessions and keeping up with the knowledge building about the industry, company products, and service offerings.
Skills and Qualifications Required：
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- 1-3 years of proven customer-facing experience or experience as a customer service representative in the Fintech/financial services industry;
- Experience with CRM software such as Zowie or SalesForce is strongly desired;
- Passion for cryptocurrency, compliance KYC screening, or Strong orientation in data privacy and security is strongly preferred;
- Strong communication skills， enjoy helping people and being patient with customers;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where you will need to multi-task and handle high volumes of requests, all while creating a five-star client experience;
- Willing to work weekends and irregular hours which will include night shifts.