Business Development and Sales Manager
Matrixport is Asia’ fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Be involved in the whole sales cycle from lead generation to sales, onboarding, and after-sales training & cross-selling to new and existing institutional clients
- Conduct business development and the sales effort for the company's overall business and a full range of products in the APAC regions;
- Responsible for growing the lending and derivatives exchange business;
- Represent the company in the region's conferences and support the company's brand building, promotion, and marketing;
- Able to have a thorough understanding of customer needs and channel customer feedbacks on the company's products and services, to continuously improve product features and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree or above from a reputable university;
- Existing experience in the cryptocurrency industry with a network of institutional relationships is a prerequisite for the role;
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably coming from an investment bank, traditional exchange, 3rd party vendor working with buy-side trading clients or experience at crypto exchanges, lenders, custodians, or platform providers;
- Strong traditional finance acumen with experience in trade execution, security lending or margin lending, fixed income, or derivatives;
- A passion for institutional crypto finance and an expert understanding of cryptocurrency assets, derivatives, and trading workflows;
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.