Matrixport is Asia’s fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Compliance Manager in Matrixport Singapore will assist the Group Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) in administering the firm’s Compliance framework in Singapore. You will assist the CCO in spearheading the various licensing initiatives in Singapore as well as being the primary point of contact between Matrixport and Singapore regulatory authorities.
Partnering closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will be their trusted advisor and main point of contact for any compliance related matters. You will play an instrumental role in supporting and enabling business’ growth. This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in the cryptocurrency / blockchain industry.
- Compliance Advisor to Matrixport Singapore businesses;
- Designated MLRO / CO for licensed entities in Singapore. Serve as the main point of contact for regulatory authorities and auditors during compliance reviews and regulatory examinations & inspections;
- Oversee the licensing initiatives in Singapore and work with internal stakeholders and external advisors to finalize the licensing submissions as well as responding to follow-up questions from the regulatory agencies;
- Assist the CCO in the continued development of Matrixport Singapore Compliance program, its ongoing updates against regulatory changes and to monitor its regulatory obligations;
- Coordinate regulatory requests and periodic regulatory reporting to external regulatory bodies;
- Provide regulatory compliance advice and support to Singapore businesses and functions, collaborate with internal stakeholders such as Legal, Operations and Finance to ensure that all compliance-related issues are addressed both effectively and on a timely basis; &
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on Compliance-related projects
- Degree holder in Law, Accountancy, Business Administration or equivalent disciplines;
- 5-7 years of demonstrated experience in a compliance role in a Crypto / Fintech company or Bank. Prior experience in Crypto compliance is a strong plus;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with strong analytical ability and logical thinking;
- Keen interest in Digital currencies and DeFi;
- Able to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and ensuring effective time management;
- Able to work in an environment of ambiguity and change with the ability to make, support and defend difficult and complex regulatory compliance decisions;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese