Matrixport is Asia’ fastest growing one-stop digital asset financial services platform with over $10 billion in assets under custody & management. We are over 300 strong and serve both institutional and retail customers across Asia and Europe.
Our mission is to make crypto easy for everyone through our comprehensive suite of innovative and easy-to-use crypto investment products and services. Our offerings include Cactus Custody™, spot OTC, fixed income, structured products, lending as well as asset management. Our team is rapidly growing.
“Get More From Your Crypto”.
WHY JOIN US
At Matrixport, we tackle complex problems as a team. We encourage openness and promote transparency, respect, and inclusivity. Every team member is valued and has a voice that can be heard. We are always in the search for intellectually curious and entrepreneurial individuals who are keen on making an impact in the crypto ecosystem, and in building a better product for the next one billion users.
- Daily operation support including product/price management, order management, marketing activity support and others if necessary
- Operational optimization: regularly collect customer needs, raise suggestions for customer experience improvement, and follow up the launch of new product/new features
- Data Collection: including user data, product operation data, marketing activity data, sales performance data, etc.; competitor analysis; assist business leaders to improve the data structure
- Business reports: weekly/biweekly/monthly/yearly regular business operation reports; core index analysis, business pain point analysis, operation analysis recommendations; core indicator and pain points analysis to give suggestions and assist the business director with the development of business line.
- Support for other temporary business operation demand
- Majors in: Statistics/ finance/ accounting/ economics/ mathematics/ computer science / marketing are preferred
- At least 1 year of work experience in the blockchain/Internet/financial industry is preferred, or a very good fresh graduate
- Data processing and analyzing capabilities; excellent EXCEL and PPT skills; SQL skill is preferred
- Sensitive to data, responsible, and careful; strong resistance to pressure, multi-task management ability, and communication skills
- Fast learner, to quickly comprehends new knowledge and meet customize needs
- Good performance on TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc.; Chinese speaking is required