Technical Product Manager
We’re seeking a Technical Product Manager who can navigate the interdisciplinary tradeoffs that come with using cryptography and zk-Snarks, a novel technology in the world of blockchains, to build decentralized computing systems that put people back in control of their digital lives.
Mina Foundation is a public benefit corporation serving the Mina Protocol, the world's lightest blockchain. Mina Protocol's native cryptocurrency is the first cryptocurrency with a lightweight, constant-sized blockchain. The Foundation supports participants, strategically allocates resources, ensures network health and security, promotes the adoption of zkApps and champions MINA in the wider world. MINA’s small size blockchain solves three of the most difficult challenges in the blockchain space - privacy, scalability, and decentralization. The Technical Product Manager will be joining the team that’s bringing this vision to reality.
The primary responsibilities are:
- Collaborate with the ecosystem participants (e.g. node operators and developers) and engineering teams on the delivery of the product roadmap
- Evaluate and prioritize specific opportunities and areas of improvement for the Mina protocol
- Develop product requirements
- Collaborate with engineering, cryptography & other teams in the ecosystem to design, develop, build, QA, and release new products & developer tools for the Mina protocol
- Deep technical familiarity with Zk implementations and engineering
- Postgrad in engineering, math/eng
- 2 years engineering and at least 1 year in product management
- Good understanding of crypto at the protocol level
- Knowledge of exchanges, bridges, wallets etc
- Solid knowledge of Rust programming
- Familiarity with applied cryptography
Excellent Salary, Benefits and Working Environment