Software Engineer, Solidity
Work with the best
Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network - Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
- What will you be working on?
- Architect complex technical solutions involving smart contracts based needs from product team and users.
- Analyze business logic in addition to designing and implementing smart contracts.
- Up to date with the latest trends and developments in the DeFi space and familiar with the codebase of common DeFi applications.
- Responsible for full-stack technical work such as operation, maintenance and upgrades of smart contracts.
- Follow up the development of open source technology, based on which blockchain smart contracts are built and optimized.
- Participate in the overall structure design of the decentralized application platform and the optimization and improvement of security, performance, and incentive algorithms.
- Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of decentralized applications to ensure the stable operation of the production system 24/7 hours.
- Participate in security audits of external smart contracts that interact with WOO Network.
- Who will you be working with?
- DeFi engineering developers, technical lead, product team, BD and Investment Analyst. As an employee, there is no greater perk than having a top supporting cast to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Propose practical and feasible solutions and produce technical documents independently.
- System analyzing, abstract thinking, and system designing.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- You're fluent in Mandarin and English.
- You're in Asian timezone.
- Solid in writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity (or Rust, Vyper).
- Experienced in smart contract development, especially in complex decentralized exchange and yield product smart contracts on EVM chains.
- Familiar with the technical architecture of complex DeFi protocols and able to design tech solutions to solve complex problems.
- Capable of reading and understanding advanced open source system code (Contributors who participated in open source code or open source frameworks are preferred).
- Familiar with blockchain encryption algorithms, consensus mechanisms, security protocols, distributed computing, smart contracts as well as other underlying protocols and operating mechanisms.
- You have good communication, expression skills, teamwork spirit and execution ability.
- You have good self-directed learning skills.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.