Senior Associate, Marketing (PR/Event)
Work with the best
Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network - Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
- What we're looking for
We are looking for multiple Blockchain and Crypto Researchers to join our growing ecosystem. For junior roles, we will require 0.5-1+ years of experience. For senior roles, we will require 2+ years of experience.
- What will you be working on?
- Staying up to date with industry trends to provide strategic insights and identify areas of improvement.
- Identify and support additional initiatives to facilitate the growth of our ecosystem.
- Investigate emerging technologies, innovations, and opportunities in the blockchain industry and conduct independent research to compile reports with unique insights.
- Produce weekly market commentary and project updates for the department's ongoing projects
- Produce original valuation & modeling work to help further develop the products/projects in our ecosystem
- Coordinate and edit technical documentation
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- Demonstrable experience of working on a role relating to technical paper writing and research
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, computer science, data analysis, or related field is preferred
- Deep knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchains
- Has published research, analyses, articles, or blogs on blockchain projects or protocols will be a huge plus
- Technical understanding of blockchain / smart contracts and their technical limitations is highly beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to discuss and explain technical concepts, solutions and architectures
- Organized and self-sufficient
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.