Solutions Engineering Manager
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.
- Paradigm is a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi.
- We provide unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy.
- We’ve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 1000 institutional clients trading over $10 B per month.
- We are a diverse, global team led by our organizational principles and united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises. We also strive to ship faster than anyone else in the industry!
- We are backed by the best traders and investors in the space, including Jump Capital, Genesis Trading, Dragonfly Capital, QCP Capital, Optiver US, IMC, GSR Markets, Akuna Capital, Fidelity Digital Assets CMT Digital, Goldentree Asset Management, Amber Group, OK Group, Bybit Fintech, and CoinShares.
As a core member of our Product and Engineering team, you will also be responsible for providing product support, general or technical with a focus primarily upon our newly released API and Mobile application. You will also have an opportunity to conduct market research and design/build new product prototypes in React/Python. As this is a hybrid product and engineering role, wherein you will have contact with clients, you should have a keen interest in Crypto and Finance and be comfortable working with institutional clients. This is an opportunity to work with the founding team who are very hands on in building new products. You will get a chance to work on solving some of the hardest problems in Institutional Crypto & Finance.
- Lead, manage and coach a team of Solutions Engineers.
- Defining client interaction processes and workflows to best handle client solution requests.
- Primary point of contact for any escalations for technical requests (API integration, troubleshooting, debugging) for our top clients.
- Leveraging Analytical Tools (Dashboards, Alerts, Monitoring) for Solutions and Product team to measure product and client success.
- Overseeing use of Automation tools (e.g. Chatbots) for Product and Sales teams.
- Collaborating with Core Engineering Teams to resolve technical client issues.
- Managing Stakeholders across Paradigm including Product, Sales, Account Management and Leadership Team.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 8+ years experience with 4+ years of management experience.
- Understanding of Technical Architecture and API Integrations.
- Experience with Analytical Tools and SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of engineers.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and passionate about customer satisfaction.
- Proven capability to develop key customer relationships.
- Familiarity with forms of derivatives trading (options, futures, swaps, etc).
Nice to have
- Familiar with Crypto Exchange APIs.
- Experience in Crypto trading and/or derivatives.
- Experience working with Trading platforms.
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually.
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ.
- Full benefits (benefits vary by country)
- We offer the highest benefits package offered by our Employment of Record partners; insurance carriers and plans vary by country
- Generous technology and learning allowances
- $5000 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials...whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You'll receive a $2000 refresh each anniversary.
- $1000 budget to spend on learning and development materials, courses or conferences.
Paradigm is an equal opportunity employer.