Senior Associate, Content
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
What is Polygon Labs?
Polygon Labs develops Ethereum scaling solutions for Polygon protocols. Polygon Labs engages with other ecosystem developers to help make available scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchain infrastructure for Web3. Polygon Labs has initially developed a growing suite of protocols for developers to gain easy access to major scaling solutions, including layer 2s (zero-knowledge rollups and optimistic rollups), sidechains, hybrid chains, app-specific chains, enterprise chains, and data availability protocols. Scaling solutions that Polygon Labs initially developed have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized apps, unique addresses exceeding 225 million, over 1.2 million smart contracts created and 2.56 billion total transactions processed since inception. The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.
As a Social Media Content Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping Polygon Labs’s online identity, engaging its audience, and driving awareness of Polygon protocols, tooling, and the entire unified Polygon ecosystem. You will be responsible for crafting compelling technical copy, developing creative content, and driving our native content to ensure consistent and impactful messaging.
- Copywriting: Create highly technical and accurate social media copy that explains complex protocol-level concepts, unpacks bleeding-edge zero-knowledge research, and simplifies how an audience of devs might build on or interact with a unified ecosystem of Polygon ZK-powered L2 chains. Collaboration with subject matter experts and researchers to ensure content accuracy.
- Content Creation: Develop, curate, and schedule engaging and relevant content/campaigns to engage the community for various social media platforms, including but not limited to X (formerly Twitter), LinkedIn, Instagram, and a number of web3 social media platforms. Video and meme-creations are a major plus!
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, from engineering, Dev Studios, marketing, BD, and other areas of Polygon Labs to align social media efforts with company objectives.
- Trend Awareness: Stay up-to-date with the latest ZK research and L2 scaling news, the latest social media trends, platform updates, and industry best practices to ensure social strategies remain current and effective.
- 3+ years of experience in social copywriting, content writing and creation, or technical writing for social media or web platforms, in crypto/blockchain strongly preferred
- Sound knowledge of web3, blockchain technology, gaming, cryptocurrency, DeFi, NFTs, culture, etc. is required.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of social media platforms, particularly Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit and TikTok
- Media-fluid; ability to reach across platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in high-stress and fast-paced environments
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and flexibility in urgent requests
Polygon Labs Perks
The goal of the Polygon Labs total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
Remote first global workforce
Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee*
Company matching 401k with 6% match*
$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance (life-time max)
$2,000 Annual Employee Development Program
$200 Annual Book Allowance Program
Internet or phone reimbursement
Generous & flexible PTO and country-specific holidays
1 company wide wellness Friday day off per quarter
Company issued laptop
Employee Assistance Programs
*In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
*401k is for United States Employees only
Polygon Labs is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Polygon Labs is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available throughout the recruitment process and applicants with a disability may request to be accommodated throughout the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Learn More about Polygon Labs