Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2022
As a protocol engineer, you’ll work with our product team and senior engineers to develop extensions and improvements to the PoolTogether Protocol. Our team is small, so you’ll have a significant impact on the product and decision making.
- Work with the product team to develop requirements and specifications
- Design, develop, test, deploy and verify smart contracts
- Write scope-of-work documents for auditors
- Review audit reports and mitigate issues
- Analyze and debug production issues reported by users
- Setup and manage transaction automation
- Stay up-to-date on smart-contract security concerns
- Research protocols that could provide value to PoolTogether
- Understand the PoolTogether Protocol thoroughly, so that you can improve the system.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication; we communicate asynchronously most of the time.
- Write Solidity smart contracts
- Deploy smart contracts to Ethereum, Optimism, Arbitrum, Polygon and others.
- Test smart contracts rigorously using unit, integration, and fork tests.
- Work with Hardhat and Foundry
- Understand the limits of fixed-point arithmetic and how to minimize error.
- Understand EVM storage constraints and practice efficient memory management.
- Be familiar with smart contract standards such as ERC20, ERC4626, etc.
- Have a solid understanding of smart contract design patterns
- Know how to design for an adversarial environment
- Have excellent knowledge of smart contract security concerns and how to mitigate them
This is a remote position for residents of the United State or Canada