Auditing Engineer III (Full-time/Part-time, Remote)
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2023
- Background in Computer Science or any related field such as Mathematics & Physics.
- Loves to find bugs in software systems and has a great eye for detail.
- Fluent English communication, both written and spoken.
- Fluence in reading and writing medium to complex Solidity smart contracts.
- Knows the DeFi ecosystem landscape.
- Knows the major Ethereum smart contract security issues and economical attacks.
- Understands how transactions and the network consensus mechanism in Ethereum work.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of computer and network security.
- Hands-on experience with blockchain projects.
- Expertise in Rust.
- Partial availability (2-6h) during EST work hours to allow for communication with the team.
- Perform code reviews/audits of blockchain projects in small teams of engineers.
- Interact with other team members to discuss the likelihood and impact of findings.
- Write and review audit reports before they are shared with the customer.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Interact with customers to clarify technical requirements and to answer technical questions.
- Perform research on a new topic in the crypto space and provide internal “Lunch and Learn” (LnL) sessions. There is an option to also record and publish LnLs on YouTube or other social media platforms.
- Participate and/or speak at international conferences and workshops about the topic of smart contract and blockchain security.
- Write (academic) papers and collaborate with top tier universities on the topic of smart contract and blockchain security.
- Write patents related to smart contract and/or blockchain.
- Competitive compensation package (commensurate to experience) + performance and referral bonuses.
- Free gym membership or any virtual alternative of your choice.
- Rent your own desk in a co-working space or work from anywhere at any time.
- 100% remote and flexible working hours.
- Learn about the hottest and newest products and trends in the crypto space before they appear on any news outlets.
- Generous paid time off, including maternity/paternity leave.
- Retirement/pension plan.
- Join quarterly all-expenses paid retreats in exotic/exclusive locations with the whole team.