Senior Manager, Strategic Marketing, NYC
We are looking to grow our talented marketing team! As the Senior Strategic Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for owning, maintaining and growing the TRLab marketing funnel and global audiences. This experienced marketing manager will have a successful track record of growing an online following and maintaining strong user engagement.
As TRLab's Strategic Marketing Manager, you will need to be collaborative, open-minded, data-driven, a natural creative, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will have a willingness to relentlessly experiment, iterate and share your learnings with your equally passionate and hard-working team. This person will need to know how to grow an audience by 10x from Day 1, within an evolving ecosystem. This is a cross-functional role that will collaborate with internal stakeholders of many types: creatives, technologists, innovators, operators. This role will also have the opportunity to manage and lead the marketing function at TRLab. The ideal candidate has a genuine passion for art, NFTs, and a knowledge of the ecosystem. Join our growing, creative and most-of-all welcoming team to pioneer the future of art participation.
This position is based in New York City and will be required to collaborate at an in-person office 2-3 days a week.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and own the marketing function at TRLab, with an opportunity to grow the team over time
- Lead user growth, engagement, and retention
- Own, build and help execute detailed GTM strategies for partnerships from the signing of the contract to it’s launch
- Set KPIs, channel targets and engagement metrics for the marketing team to execute on
- Develop and manage an omni-channel calendar including partnership priorities and TRLab platform needs
- Develop and manage a content calendar, including distribution channel recommendations, and at times rolling up your sleeves to edit/write as needed
Build and continuously refine end-to-end campaigns that attract, acquire and activate our target audiences which include: art enthusiasts, art collectors and web3 native users
- Develop a segmentation strategy to determine ideal segments and channel mix
Manage deadlines and approvals as well as create consistent reporting. Share reporting, metrics and channel strategies regularly with the executive leadership team.
Partner closely with marketing, design and branding team members on content, creative/design, events, and swag across partnerships and internal initiatives.
Own the product marketing strategy to identify innovation and measurement-driven content opportunities; understand and optimize the customer funnel and improve conversions, A/B testing relevant marketing strategies to optimize growth
Propose paid social media campaigns focused on growing user conversion, engagement and retention. This will include reporting out learnings and interfacing with finance team members to communicate budgets and paid spend.
Keep your finger on the pulse of web3, NFT, and blockchain technology, actively monitoring our competitors to help us maintain a competitive edge.
- 6+ years of experience working in high-growth marketing roles, delivering successful, hardworking campaigns and managing multiple stakeholders to drive results, ideally at a global brand, media business or technology-forward platform
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in SEO & SEM, Marketing Automation, CMS, Digital Marketing, content creation, social media
- Strong analytical chops and fluency with using marketing analytics tools to monitor campaign performance
- Excellent track record of managing a team, including contractors and agencies
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams including product management, product design, communications, business development, and executive leadership
- Excellent writing and presentation skills to help translate detailed technical content into impactful go-to-market material
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and manage workload effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of fine art or a passion for art history
- Art History degree or art-adjacent education
- Experience at a web3 or NFT-driven start-up
Something looks off?