We are looking to grow our talented partnerships operation team! As a you will be responsible for helping bring new partnerships to life through thoughtful project planning and implementation. This implementation manager will also have a successful track record of managing projects or partnerships effectively and keeping a cross-functional team on-track to meet expected deadlines.
As TRLab’s second implementation manager, you will need to be collaborative, open-minded, a natural problem-solver, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You may not know all the answers to problems that arise, but you should have an aptitude for finding the solutions (and always have the energy to do so!). This is a cross-functional role that will collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders of many types: creatives, technologists, innovators, operators. The ideal candidate must have a genuine passion for NFTs, digital art, and a deep knowledge of the ecosystem. Join our growing, creative and most-of-all welcoming web3 team to pioneer the future of fine-art collecting.
This position is based in New York City. While we are remote-first, our teams will meet in person on a weekly basis.
What You’ll Do
- Manage select partnerships simultaneously and ensure deliverables are accomplished on time and within budget
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to plan, execute and deliver partnership launch roll-outs in support of our business objectives and strategic initiatives
- Track milestones and ensure objectives are met by communicating effectively and often both verbally and in written documentation
- Document and manage each project’s task management schedule and board via Asana, JIRA or other project management softwares
- Continuously develop internal processes that help the team to prioritize the right efforts, receive timely deliverables from collaborators and respond to feedback from users.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders and senior management
- Identify risks to senior management and help implement risk mitigation plans
- Report directly to the Director of Strategy & Operations with project planning, budgeting, and resource allocation on a daily basis
- Assist with the preparation of project documentation, including project plans, schedules, and reports
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of project management processes and methodologies, within the commercial department, and cross-functionally company-wide
- 2-3 years experience as a project, program or product manager in web3 or a tech-forward organization
- Knowledge of and a desire to continuously learn about: art, NFTs, & crypto
- Experience with project and/or partnership management, particularly in web development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written, oral and interpersonal)
- Ability to manage expectations internally and externally, weigh trade-offs effectively, and influence stakeholders cross-functionally on a daily basis
- Establish quality assurance methods, procedures, and standards across team members in marketing, product, design and engineering
- Strong EQ and self awareness, consistently seeking growth and feedback
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and be proactive
- Experience at a web3, blockchain or NFT-driven organization
Something looks off?