Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Company Mission and Vision
To inspire confidence, higher performance and joy in every user.
We are building a world where we have more freedom and control over our finances. United by our innovative spirit and obsession with better design, we open access to the most compelling opportunities along with the tools to capture them.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
What will you be working on?
- Responsible of the administration and review of customer identification and verification, name screening, customer risk ranking, and transaction monitoring.
- Conducting reviews of client documentation/information submitted by business units; a good understanding of corporate documents associated with corporations and foreign financial institutions is needed.
- Responsible for performing CDD/EDD on new customers and during periodic account reviews.
- Work with business development units to resolve account opening issues, obtain necessary information during investigations and perform on-going reviews of the customer. Follow up and track all documents required to satisfy new account requirements, and escalate high risk issues identified to Management.
- Ensure that information obtained is consistent with BSA/AML Policy and Procedures and satisfies regulatory requirements. Follow up and track all documents required to satisfy new account requirements.
- Handle other duties as assigned to assist with the effective administration of the AML Policies.
Who will you be working with?
- Maintain close collaboration with People, Marketing, Design, Operations, Product & BI Teams.
What challenges will you face?
- 1+ year as compliance or AML officer in FIs/24-hr training by designated agencies by FSC/certified ACAMs.
- College Degree(s) is a must.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) Certification is a plus.
- Strong experience with AML name-screening or transactional monitoring tools is a plus.
- Good in verbal and written English and Chinese.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)